A beautiful neckline
5 + 1 exercises for a without surgery
We will show you with which simple exercises you will get a beautiful cleavage. All you need is your body and a few bottles of water.Q
- The classic: Push-ups Your body should form a straight line with your hands positioned vertically under your shoulders. Now tense your body and push yourself off the floor with your arms. Repeat this exercise until you feel a slight burning sensation in your muscles. Just as effective, but a little easier for the beginning: Support your body for the push-ups, for example on the edge of a table or a low wall. Another alternative: perform the push-ups on your knees.
- Press your palms against each other and tighten them Bring your palms together in front of your chest Forearms and elbows form a straight line parallel to the floor. Now press your hands firmly against each other and hold this tension a little. When you next exhale, slowly reduce the tension and repeat the exercise five times. You can perform this exercise either sitting or standing. Always keep your back straight.
- Butterfly Take a 1 liter bottle or 1 kg weights in each hand. Bend your knees and go into a straddle. The upper body keeps a straight position and the elbows are lifted at right angles from shoulder height. From this position slowly bring the two bottles together in the middle. Close and open your arms 10 times. Then take a short break and do a total of 3 repetitions.
- “Chopping wood” Take a bottle filled with water (1 – 2 litres) or a weight and hold it over your head. Then cross your legs and make sure your upper body is straight. Now imagine that you are chopping wood: swing the tightly closed bottle with force over your head downwards and back upwards again.
- Arm lifting with dumbbells If you do not have dumbbells at your disposal, this exercise can be performed just as well with filled water bottles. Bring your body into the correct position by spreading your legs apart and placing your arms with the dumbbells against your upright upper body. Then stretch your arms sideways to shoulder level and lower them again slowly without bumping your hips. Repeat this exercise 30 times.
Additional care tips for a beautiful cleavage
- Apply cream regularly: Moisture promotes the elasticity of the skin.
- Relaxing breast massages stimulate the blood circulation.
- Cold water/ice cubes on the skin stimulate the blood circulation of the connective tissue.
- Lotions and oils with plant extracts strengthen this effect.
- Sun protection: special creams with a particularly high sun protection factor can help to prevent unpleasant pigment spots and wrinkles.
- The correct sleeping position: the supine position supports a firm breast.
- Make-up with mother-of-pearl particles: the shimmer optimally conceals uneven areas.
Please enter correct post id for Video SEO Post