Right of withdrawal for consumers
If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 of the German Civil Code (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch -BGB-) (an entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity (a partnership with legal capacity is a partnership endowed with the capacity to acquire rights and incur liabilities) who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her commercial or self-employed professional activity)) and, when concluding the contract, acts in the exercise of his or her commercial or self-employed professional activity, the right of withdrawal does not apply!
For consumers (a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly not related to his or her commercial or self-employed professional activity):
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
MyVitalSkin GmbH & Co. KG
Monschauer Street 12
D-52076 Aachen (Germany)
Fon: +49 (0) 241 53106365
Fax: +49 (0) 241-53106369
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
1. contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
2. contracts for the supply of goods which may spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be rapidly exceeded,
3. contracts for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
4. contracts for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
5. contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no influence,
6. contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery,
7. contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
If you finance this contract by means of a loan and revoke it later, you are also no longer bound by the loan contract, provided that both contracts form an economic unit. This is to be assumed in particular if we are your lender at the same time or if your lender makes use of our cooperation with regard to the financing. If the loan has already accrued to us when the revocation takes effect or when the goods are returned, your lender shall enter into our rights and obligations from the financed contract in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or the return. The latter does not apply if the subject of this contract is the acquisition of financial instruments (e.g. securities, foreign exchange or derivatives).
If you wish to avoid a contractual obligation as far as possible, make use of your right of revocation and also revoke the loan agreement if you are also entitled to a right of revocation for this.
End of the revocation instructions