Anti–Ageing And Skincare Made Easy
Anti-Ageing Skin Care
Anti-ageing skin care is a very poplar concept in today’s world. Today everyone wants to hide their age using anti-ageing skin care procedures (and a number of people are successful too). However anti-ageing skin care is not achieved by any magic potion. ‘Antiaging skin care’ is about discipline. It is about being proactive. Antiaging skin care is retarding the ageing process.
Here are a few tips for proactive anti-ageing skin care:
- Maintain healthy eating habits: A well balanced diet is the key to maintaining a proper body metabolism. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables (raw), they are the best source of fibre and have a very refreshing effect on your body. Avoid oily and fatty food; not only do they lack in essential nutrients but also cause obesity and other diseases which aid the aging process
- Beat stress: This is probably the most important anti-ageing skin care measure. Stress disturbs the body metabolism and accelerates the aging process. Sleep, exercise and a relaxing bath, are all good ways of beating stress. Aroma-therapy is also known to bust stress.
- Drink a lot of water: Antiaging skin care can’t be any simpler than this. Water helps in flushing out the toxins from the body, hence keeping it clean and making it less prone to disease. Around 8 glasses of water (per day) is recommended by all doctors.
- Regular exercise is a wonderful anti-ageing skin care procedure. Besides toning your muscles, it also helps in cleaning the skin by flushing out the toxins in the form of sweat. Exercise should be followed by a warm shower in order to completely remove the toxins.
- Avoid the use of strong, chemical based products on your skin. Natural skin care products are a good option. Use of organic skin care products (home made or commercial) can be a very effective anti-ageing skin care measure.
- Do not overuse skin care products. Excessive and harsh application, both are harmful.
- Do not ignore skin disorders; it can lead to permanent skin damage. Try over the counter medication and if that doesn’t help, immediately visit your dermatologist and seek his/her advice.
- Vitamin C based skin care products are very popular means of anti-ageing skin care. However, these seem to oxidize very quickly (which makes them harmful for the skin). So store them properly. If the product turns Yellowish brown, it means that vitamin c has oxidized and the product is no longer suitable for use.
- Protect your skin against UV radiation; UV rays are known to speed up the aging process. So, a good sunscreen lotion should be a part of your anti-ageing skin care routine.
Create a daily skin care regimen with Biotulin anti aging serums and creams to achieve visibly healthy and beautiful skin. Biotulin’s innovative skincare technologies, made in Germany, provide the best, most technologically advanced anti aging serums and creams to slow down the aging of your skin by providing essential nutrients, inhibiting wrinkles and sagging, restoring skin hydration and moisture, and protecting against free radical damage.